Saturday, October 3, 2009

A vivid memory...

I remember it well. Vividly. It was in the afternoon and the sun was hot. I was in Tehran and aged about 7 years. My dad was alive only but for another year. I was playing like most boys do but I stopped and noticed that I could see my reflection on the shiny rim of my dad's car and thought to myself wow this could be a show, a well played but poorly planned an endless movie. I stared directly at my reflection and said these exact words: "Hi, this was my life so far, watch the rest as it unfolds".

Ever since then I would stop once in a while and stare at my reflection and reflect on my past life and say those exact words. I have never imagined that this would carry out to this day but it has become a tradition of mine. I was right it has been one roller coaster of life. The highs speak for themselves and the lows are only worth it and endurable in anticipation of a possible high... Hi. This was my life so far...

AA

No comments: