Friday, May 29, 2009

This week in history

So this week we had our first block exam of second year of medical school. Guess what? I had the worst grades in Pathology and Pharmacology that I have ever had in my entire carrier as a student. So obviously I'm having a hard time dealing with this new low and so when I go to bed I have nightmares and when I am awake I have hallucinations.

I just want to share a story what happened tonight which was quite scary at the time. Basically what happened was I was online and suddenly my computer started playing music on its own and I had no idea how it did that so I looked at iTunes and I stopped it. It started playing again so I got a little freaked out and I stopped it again and this time I shut the windows and pulled the curtains because it was dark and I was thinking that there might be ghosts around :) so then again it started playing a song and I got so scared that I quite iTunes application but that seemed not at all helpful and I heard the song again. I was so scared at this point that I called a friend almost in panic. Then I realized that I had opened a webpage that apparently had music in the background and that since the internet is quite slow here it kept on turning on and off on its own and the mystery was solved and I decided it is time for me to get some rest.

AA

No comments: